By Dr Nentawe Yilwatda Goshwe An international university or world class university stands on four pillars: 1. International outlook of staff and students 2. Quality of research 3. Quality of teaching 4. Global Graduate...
Business / Economy
- Nigeria: One Country, Wasted Visions
- Commonwealth develops tracker to help countries monitor coronavirus
- ‘Including Nigeria in the U.S. travel ban is a political and economical mistake for Trump’
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”