By Olusegun Oruame The total number of accounts of bank customers linked to the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as at mid February 2019 is now 36.8 million, according to the Nigerian Interbank Settlement System...
Business / Economy
- FirstBank convenes SME Week, reinforces its support to the engine of the economy
- OPEC launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact
- Jos fireside chat hinges Nigeria’s digital future on collective partnership
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market