Nigeria’s publicly owned Nigerian Communications Satellite company (NigComSat) Ltd is attending the ITU World 2018 in Durban, South Africa to explore partnerships with African member countries of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU). NigComSat is...
Business / Economy
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018