Nigeria’s publicly owned Nigerian Communications Satellite company (NigComSat) Ltd is attending the ITU World 2018 in Durban, South Africa to explore partnerships with African member countries of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU). NigComSat is...
Business / Economy
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo – A change of perspective on Africa’s problem child
- Tobacco responsible for 20% of deaths from coronary heart disease
- Escalating conflict forces thousands to flee Mozambique amidst worsening humanitarian crises
- Again, Obasanjo’s sermon on Nigeria
- Issues in ensuring COVID-19 vaccine compliance