Nigeria’s publicly owned Nigerian Communications Satellite company (NigComSat) Ltd is attending the ITU World 2018 in Durban, South Africa to explore partnerships with African member countries of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU). NigComSat is...
Business / Economy
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa