Nnewi, Anambra State in South East Nigeria and home of Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innosn Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) company has been designated as hub for manufacture of vehicles and auto spare parts. This...
Business / Economy
- UNESCO launch of Global Education Monitoring Report confirmed at Innovation Africa 2017
- ECA’s Muhwava urges Africa to invest in its youth
- What is Restructuring and Does Nigeria Need it? – The Essence of the Restructuring Debate in Nigeria
- Failed leaders, blood and narrow interests
- Africa’s Economic Transformation Requires a Well-built Infrastructure Base