By Zekeri Momoh ABSTRACT The collapse of the Soviet Union in the late 1980’s has made many Liberal scholars to conclude that Marxism is dead and plans should be made for it funeral....
Business / Economy
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment
- War of the generals – As Nigerian election draws nigh, Buhari seeks peace with Obansanjo
- Imperatives of the study and practice of Marxism in contemporary human society