The Second Conference on Land Policy in Africa opened in Addis Ababa this week with a call for the continent to properly manage its land resources for the benefit of its current and future...
Business / Economy
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018