The Government of Liberia through the Civil Service Agency has revealed that it will shortly lunch a Biometric ID Card system as part of its reform strategy. Disclosing this to our reporter, the Director...
Business / Economy
- Ghana records FDI of $785.62m in first half of 2020 as foreign investment inflow rebounds
- Dissecting Africa’s Covid-19 response in the extractives sector
- A free and fair election is solution to South Sudan’s woes
- BEAC has Killed jobs, investments, local oil & gas entrepreneurs
- $100m Africa Pathogen Genomics Initiative to boost disease surveillance, emergency response capacity