The Government of Liberia through the Civil Service Agency has revealed that it will shortly lunch a Biometric ID Card system as part of its reform strategy. Disclosing this to our reporter, the Director...
Business / Economy
- UN Chief, Guterres launches new plan to counter hate & violence, reaffirms the sanctity of religious sites
- Tony Elumelu to Japan: “Partner with us in Empowering African Entrepreneurs”
- Japan, AfDB announce $3.5 billion support for Africa’s private sector development
- TICAD7: AfDB discusses relief for fragile states through innovative private sector financing
- FirstBank convenes SME Week, reinforces its support to the engine of the economy