By Chinedu James The loan deal between Nigeria and China poses no risk to the Nigerian economy, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has affirmed as debate rages over Nigeria’s rising debts and her capacity...
Business / Economy
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa