By Grant T. Harris* China [is hosting] leaders from across Africa [in] a summit in Beijing. The last summit was held in December 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa, where Chinese President Xi Jinping announced...
Business / Economy
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations
- Africa’s risk profile crucial to economic and trade growth, says Afreximbank
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa