United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), the leading pan-African financial services institution, announced the appointments of Rokia Hacko, Chioma Mang, Chinedu Obeta, Bode Aregbesola, Kingsley Ulinfun and Usman Isiaka as chief executive officers of...
Business / Economy
- World Breastfeeding Week 2020: WHO, UNICEF call on governments to support mothers
- German energy investors see bright future in post-Covid 19 Africa
- Equatorial Guinea hold discussions with African Energy Chamber on energy developments during Covid-19
- OPEC, Nigeria discuss market recovery after Covid-19
- NOT GUILTY! Adesina fully exonerated by Independent Review Panel led by former Irish President Mary Robinson
29 Jul, 2020