The African Development Bank (www.afdb.org), Making Finance Work for Africa (MFW4A) (www.mfw4a.org) and the German Cooperation (BMZ/GIZ) have held a two-day international workshop in Frankfurt, Germany, to improve participants’ understanding of trade financing in...
Business / Economy
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”
- Why Nigerian universities will remain local (Part 1)
- “Nobody eats GDP” says AfDB President as he calls for inclusive growth
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Africa’s economy to grow despite external shocks
10 Feb, 2020