The 2018 edition of the World Economic Situation and Prospects report (WESP2018) was launched in Addis Ababa on 16 January under the auspices of the Macroeconomic Policy Division (MPD) of the United Nations Economic...
Business / Economy
- Uniting business for a stronger Africa
- Don’t underestimate the power of natural gas to transform Africa
- Africans “know and understand what development ought to look like,” says President Uhuru Kenyatta
- COVID-19 and energy transition are most significant determinants of African Industry Outlook
- New market realities for 2021 drive revisions of fiscal terms to improve competitiveness