PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO HANDLING “INCONVENIENT EMPIRICAL TRUTHS” DO NOT READ BEYOND HERE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR EMOTIONAL COMFORT By Professor Samuel Zalanga I lament your situation. In the past...
Business / Economy
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan
- East Africa Islamic Economy Summit 2018 returns to Nairobi, Kenya
- Egypt’s startup reactor is seeking out startups
- Rwanda releases report of France’s complicity in 1994 Genocide
- Africa’s next generation has big dreams that need the right environment to be realized – says IMF Chief