By Olusegun Oruame The total number of accounts of bank customers linked to the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as at mid February 2019 is now 36.8 million, according to the Nigerian Interbank Settlement System...
Business / Economy
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index
- OPINION – African lives matter, too; Energy Policy decisions should consider their needs
- Social enterprise shines light on Nigeria’s street kids in dark days of pandemic
- “Times of unprecedented crisis present unique opportunities for unprecedented action”