Nigeria indigenous motor manufacturing company, Innoson Motors has inked a strategic business partnership with the Nigerian army for modification of some of its equipment, local production of armoured fighting vehicles and other military wares...
Business / Economy
- Kigali hosts 2018 Africa Public Sector Conference and Awards (APSA)
- Nigeria absent as 44 African countries sign continental free trade agreement
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment