Nigeria indigenous motor manufacturing company, Innoson Motors has inked a strategic business partnership with the Nigerian army for modification of some of its equipment, local production of armoured fighting vehicles and other military wares...
Business / Economy
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018
- China is loaning billions of dollars to African countries. Here’s why the U.S. should be worried
11 Sep, 2018