By Olusegun Oruame The total number of accounts of bank customers linked to the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as at mid February 2019 is now 36.8 million, according to the Nigerian Interbank Settlement System...
Business / Economy
- Austin Okere, founder CWG, leads talks on tech industry and entrepreneurs’ future at WACC 2019
- Innovation key to creating much-needed jobs in Africa, says ECA’s Songwe
- “Our future lies in regional integration. We need resources to move forward,” say Central Africa Governors
- RCM-Africa retreat focuses on strengthening efforts to deliver for continent
- Buhari wins another four years as BVN accounts hit 36.8