By Chinedu James Africa’s biggest oil producer and most populous nation, Nigeria was not in attendance at the 10th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union (AU) in Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. The...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders