By Chinedu James Africa’s biggest oil producer and most populous nation, Nigeria was not in attendance at the 10th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union (AU) in Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. The...
Business / Economy
- Security Council Press statement on the Democratic Republic of Congo
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house