Nnewi, Anambra State in South East Nigeria and home of Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innosn Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) company has been designated as hub for manufacture of vehicles and auto spare parts. This...
Business / Economy
- Innovation key to creating much-needed jobs in Africa, says ECA’s Songwe
- “Our future lies in regional integration. We need resources to move forward,” say Central Africa Governors
- RCM-Africa retreat focuses on strengthening efforts to deliver for continent
- Buhari wins another four years as BVN accounts hit 36.8
- Nigeria under fake news siege as elections hold