By Professor Moses Ebe Ochonu The Lugardian creation that materialized as Northern Nigeria is not a product of mythmaking but its elites have constructed elaborate myths around it. One such myth is the narrative of North-South...
Business / Economy
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”
- Why Nigerian universities will remain local (Part 1)
- “Nobody eats GDP” says AfDB President as he calls for inclusive growth
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Africa’s economy to grow despite external shocks
10 Feb, 2020