By Chinedu James Few weeks after former President, Olusegun Obansanjo issued a statement on President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, stating his dissatisfaction with his government and advising President Buhari not to contest the 2019 elections,...
Business / Economy
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market