By Roland Omoresemi, CEO, Dreamfield Farms Limited Nigeria’s agriculture sector is a fundamental part of its overall economic outlook and account for 24.4% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). But the value chain is highly...
Business / Economy
- Ecobank spearheads new private sector initiative to end malaria
- African Development Bank is 4th on global transparency index
- OPINION – African lives matter, too; Energy Policy decisions should consider their needs
- Social enterprise shines light on Nigeria’s street kids in dark days of pandemic
- “Times of unprecedented crisis present unique opportunities for unprecedented action”