By Chinedu James Nigerian women will talk peace in Abuja this month under the aegis of All Nigerian Women Leaders Conference on Peace Building and Conflict Resolution. The women expected to number more than...
Business / Economy
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment
- War of the generals – As Nigerian election draws nigh, Buhari seeks peace with Obansanjo
- Imperatives of the study and practice of Marxism in contemporary human society