Africa is working tirelessly to get policy and legislative conditions right to ease the business environment and attract more foreign direct investment, Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, has said this week in Addis Abba....
Business / Economy
- World Bank approves $486 million to improve Nigeria electricity transmission network and infrastructure
- Nuclear has a place in Africa’s energy mix
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 5th International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
- UBA makes mark with over three million NFC-cards
- Nissan, NADDC holds talks on expanding production line in Nigeria