As Nigeria exits the recession of 2017, investor sentiment across West Africa is likely to experience uplift in 2018. Still, political uncertainty ahead of Nigeria’s 2019 presidential elections and on-going security concerns are among...
Business / Economy
- Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana to join WAGPA, others at Regional Energy Summit in Abidjan
- East Africa Islamic Economy Summit 2018 returns to Nairobi, Kenya
- Egypt’s startup reactor is seeking out startups
- Rwanda releases report of France’s complicity in 1994 Genocide
- Africa’s next generation has big dreams that need the right environment to be realized – says IMF Chief