For millions of Nigerians in rural areas lacking access to healthcare and guidance from healthcare professionals, there is respite as the Jelani Aliyu Foundation formally launched its ‘Rural Health Connect’ initiative. The foundation kicked...
Business / Economy
- FirstBank convenes SME Week, reinforces its support to the engine of the economy
- OPEC launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact
- Jos fireside chat hinges Nigeria’s digital future on collective partnership
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market