From next year, Nigeria’s first locally manufactured electric and solar powered cars will be on the streets. This follows a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by a firm, Oldang International Limited with Chinese companies,...
Business / Economy
- Buhari Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Honours Abiola
- President Buhari Signs #NotTooYoungToRun Bill into Law
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process