By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- Security Council Press statement on the Democratic Republic of Congo
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house