By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders