By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- Nigeria: One Country, Wasted Visions
- Commonwealth develops tracker to help countries monitor coronavirus
- ‘Including Nigeria in the U.S. travel ban is a political and economical mistake for Trump’
- Why Kebbi State established a full ministry for IT – Abdullah Magoro
- “Nigeria is on the crossroads and its future hangs precariously in a balance”