By Chinedu James The Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), a movement spearheaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that it has registered about three million Nigerians. The revelation was made by the former...
Business / Economy
- Countries showcase progress in statistical development
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations