PwC’s Africa Business Agenda report shows that 85% of African CEOs (Global: 85%) are confident in their own company’s prospects for revenue growth over the next 12 months Africa’s CEOs are confident that...
Business / Economy
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018