Deputy Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Giovanie Biha, said that infrastructure deficit remains a major challenge to trade facilitation, intra-regional trade and economic develompent and transformation in Africa. She observed...
Business / Economy
- Land governance key to Africa’s transformation, says Hamdok at land policy conference
- Rwanda opens door for fleeing Africans enslaved in Libya
- Continued investment in infrastructure vital for African transformation
- Kagame, Elumelu to headline Young Entrepreneurship Day at Africa 2017 Forum
- Rabat workshop creates Fund to develop African cities