By Olusegun Oruame The total number of accounts of bank customers linked to the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as at mid February 2019 is now 36.8 million, according to the Nigerian Interbank Settlement System...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders