Nigeria’s publicly owned Nigerian Communications Satellite company (NigComSat) Ltd is attending the ITU World 2018 in Durban, South Africa to explore partnerships with African member countries of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU). NigComSat is...
Business / Economy
- AfDB approves $14.12 million to support Nigeria’s membership in ATI agency
- AEC 2018: AfCFTA will increase Africans’ freedoms, says ECA’s Elhiraika
- Nine of ten Africans unqualified for the jobs they apply to
- Huge desert solar initiative to make Africa a renewables power-house
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market