By Chinedu James The lingering hostility between Nigeria’s generals could be assuaged in the coming weeks with President Muhammadu Buhari and his close associates making moves to mend fences with former President Olusegun Obasanjo....
Business / Economy
- Importation dwindles as Nigeria’s external reserves hits $46bn
- Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari leads delegates at Abuja Peace talks
- Nigerian government apex bank to deepen women’s financial empowerment
- War of the generals – As Nigerian election draws nigh, Buhari seeks peace with Obansanjo
- Imperatives of the study and practice of Marxism in contemporary human society