Nnewi, Anambra State in South East Nigeria and home of Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innosn Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) company has been designated as hub for manufacture of vehicles and auto spare parts. This...
Business / Economy
- Remittance income will drive economic growth for Africa
- Development or De-industrialisation? A new look at Chinese engagement with Africa
- No risk attached to China’s loan to Nigeria, says DMO
- African Development Bank’s board approves policy on non-sovereign operations
- NigComSat explores African market at ITU World 2018