The African Development Bank (www.afdb.org), Making Finance Work for Africa (MFW4A) (www.mfw4a.org) and the German Cooperation (BMZ/GIZ) have held a two-day international workshop in Frankfurt, Germany, to improve participants’ understanding of trade financing in...
Business / Economy
- Africa needs timely access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines
- The Next 100 Days: Positioning Africa at the forefront of the Biden Administration
- World leaders to meet during Davos Agenda in crucial year to rebuild trust
- Africa: the most ‘ready-for-circularity’ continent?
- Ending violence in Mozambique will require united effort; African Energy Chamber stands ready to assist
13 Jan, 2021