China will soon surpass the US in economic terms — and is taking the lead on climate change and the digital economy. Image: REUTERS/Damir Sagolj/File Photo By Robert Muggah Research Director, Igarapé Institute and Yves Tiberghien Associate Professor of Political...
Business / Economy
- World Bank approves $486 million to improve Nigeria electricity transmission network and infrastructure
- Nuclear has a place in Africa’s energy mix
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 5th International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
- UBA makes mark with over three million NFC-cards
- Nissan, NADDC holds talks on expanding production line in Nigeria