Africa has to innovate if the continent is to create sufficient decent jobs for its growing youthful population, Economic Commission for Africa’s (ECA) Executive Secretary, Vera Songwe, has said. Speaking in Addis Ababa at...
Business / Economy
- Plateau state government targets youths with ‘Code Plateau’ for digital workforce training
- Media Marathon Expo 2019 celebrates positive impact of telecom industry on media
- The role of gender diversity in securing the future of African businesses
- “Coding must be compulsory, at all levels,” Adesina tells Mo Ibrahim Governance Week
- Why convergence, effective regulations will drive national competitiveness, by NCC’s Danbatta, other stakeholders