By Aanuolowa Omotosho and Oluwatobi Ebenezer CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to enage local talent and hunt for the nest global techpreneuers as the Internet giant explores new frontiers to push...
Business / Economy
- About 7 Million People Die Yearly from Air Pollution – WHO
- The Importance of strengthening state economic management systems
- Ghana leads Africa Public Sector award (APSA) as continent discusses corruption-free procurement process
- MENA Innovation 2018: Official Ministerial Summit For ICT Innovation In Education & Digital Inclusion
- Obansanjo’s Coalition hits three million as Nigerian generals lament rising insecurity