By Aanuolowa Omotosho and Oluwatobi Ebenezer CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to enage local talent and hunt for the nest global techpreneuers as the Internet giant explores new frontiers to push...
Business / Economy
- Rwanda, IFAD partner to reduce poverty in drought-prone areas
- AfDB, MFW4A, BMZ/GIZ host international workshop on Africa’s trade finance market
- 2019 Africa Shared Value Summit wants business to take action for profit with purpose
- Newly-elected Nigerian UN General Assembly President to focus on ‘peace and prosperity’ for most vulnerable
- IMF completes 2019 Article IV Mission to Namibia