‘East Africa’s fairly developed infrastructure and communication sector, a young educated tech savvy population and their ability to capitalise on technology development provides a great opportunity for the region to lead in the Islamic...
Business / Economy
- Uganda is the biggest oil story in Africa
- Leading the global fight against COVID-19 and bridging the vaccine gap threatening Africa
- Nigeria gains against tuberculosis amidst coronavirus pandemic
- India, Africa close partnership could improve welfare of 2.5 billion people
- PIB Bill: African Energy Week committed to driving collaboration, investment in Nigeria