There is increasing evidence that Africans living with noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) such as hypertension and diabetes are more likely to suffer severe cases of COVID-19 and die. In South Africa, which accounts for nearly...
Business / Economy
- Uganda is the biggest oil story in Africa
- Leading the global fight against COVID-19 and bridging the vaccine gap threatening Africa
- Nigeria gains against tuberculosis amidst coronavirus pandemic
- India, Africa close partnership could improve welfare of 2.5 billion people
- PIB Bill: African Energy Week committed to driving collaboration, investment in Nigeria